Thursday, February 11, 2010

i'm important

Have you ever think of who are you?
Have you wonder why you can move?
Have you ever wonder why are you a human?
Have you ever ask that why hand moves,
why eyes see, why legs walks, why ears hears and so on??
All this kind of question always appear in my mind when I was young…

Don’t you think all this question is silly??

To me…no…it doesn’t…
and with this questions I found my answer that make me who I am now…
in my first blog I shared my primary life…
about how I found my FRIEND…
during that period of time…I have many thoughts…
I am always thinking this kind of question…
I even think that my birth is a mistakes…
I think I should not be in this world….

My FRIEND is the one that change me…
help me understand the reason for living...
What is life??

In my dictionary…the meaning of life is a gift from God…
I’m so happy that I can live for God and serve Him…
Living with God make me feel blessed…
and also having a wonderful and supportive family too…
and of cause I wont feel miserable and I know that God give me this life
because everyone’s life is in God’s hand…
He have a plan for everyone which included me…
and only I can finish that race…no one can do it except for me…

This is just a short blog…
but it reflects on how happy I am to be the disciple…
no matter what happens...my faith will never change…but it will grow stronger…

Trust in the Lord your God with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all ways acknowledge Him, and he will make your path straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: