The first day of my sem 3…
Is not a good start at all…
On the first day of orientation…I am late…
That is also the day when our class chooses our class committee….
I am so glad that I am not chosen to be the top 5 committee…
But still..Sadly…
I am one of the committee… forI.T…
but luckily….i am the assistant I.T…
My job is to keep the mic after the class and off the LCD and computer…
Basically is something to do with the electric stuff lar…hahaa…
Oh well…at first…when I just took this job…
I am so frustrated…
my classmates choose me to be the committee
not because they think I can “do so”
or should I say they choose me just because they are playing…
arrgghh!!! How to say ar…
I just you all understand right…
is someone call you do a job with “Z”
because they are making fun of you and “Z”
but not because you and Z can do so…
just to trick you and “Z” or something like that…
how would you feel??
So ya…I think you get me…
And yes…that is their objective…
But in the end “Z” change to “A” so I thank God for that lar….
Cause anyhow….i am not so close with “Z”
and I kinda dislike him due to his character…
But after that I just clear my mind
and try to do my best in the committee and in my studies…
My sem 3 topic is more on diseases…so…WOO!!
I hope I can cope with it…
and I am so scare if I fail this sem
because it is super duper triple hard…
so ya…I hope nothing bad happens this sem…
although it already happened…
but I hope nothing worse than that will happen….
PRAY HARD YA!!
Cause i guess that is the only thing i can do...T____T
No comments:
Post a Comment